Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blissfully Domestic


Well, I have been slow to update here and it is because
1.  School started and that is like a tornado going through your house for a couple of weeks straight and
 2.  I have decided to test out my writing skills in a more public spot.  I applied and was accepted to join the Blissfully Domestic website which I hope you will check out and book mark.  I don't think it's hard to get accepted as a writer but I don't know.  They did have to check out my blog before they said yes so maybe there is something there.  I am going to continue with this blog as mostly a family and speak my mind forum but I will always set up a link when I get something published there.  I am really excited!  I would be more excited if they paid me but hey, gotta start somewhere.  I also want to officially announce that I really have started writing a book but I can't tell you much more than that now.  I don't know which path I am going to head down with it because depending on which publishers you go with you have to sort of curve your style to their liking so I don't know if it will be a heavily faith based book or just humor, hopefully a little of both!  Now that I have told you, I have to get serious about it.  If only the kids would cooperate!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blissfully Domestic family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have just come over via Blissfully Domestic. I am a SAHM in Australia and I look forward to reading your blog and hearing about your family adventures, Melissa

    ReplyDelete