Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Picture Contest


Okay here is the 21st picture from my May folder, as per instructions on my friend Lisa's blog.
This is a picture of one of my girls at the most awesome pre-k program in the world - LLL. Anyway, her teacher is holding my new baby boy and we are watching . . . some kid showing off or something I can't remember. Boy this is exciting stuff, you guys should be thanking me that this picture is #21 because #20 was a scary "Before" pic I took in my old bathing suit, just in case I ever got to the point of being able to take an "After" FYI - I am not there yet and now having looked at before picture again, realize just how little progress is being made toward AFTER category - depressing thought. But hey, I lot 7 pounds on Monday by way of the latrine and a stomach bug. Today is Saturday and I have only gained back 6.5! Okay my goal is to take an after shot by the last day of school so that gives me hmmmm 4 months. If it is a big enough difference I pledge to post the pictures. Yikes, anyone care to join me? I didn't think so. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You know I just saw you and you look GREAT! I like this picture - it gives a little glimpse into your real world that we wouldn't have ever seen. Baby boy was still so little here!

    I think it was in The Devil Wears Prada that she says "I am one stomach virus away from my ideal weight."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there is another contest! Ya know, for all your free time.

    ReplyDelete