Saturday, January 3, 2009

You are a winner . . .I think?



Okay so my friend Lisa is doing this blogger Pay it Forward Contest and being one of the first three bloggers . . I won. Now you can too.




On to the rules:


Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.


Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!


The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!


When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!


If you are not one of the Top Three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Please start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same.




Thanks Lisa I lifted the rules from your blog so I wouldn't have to do it again! By the way, Lisa's blog is quite humorous and she is an AWESOME photographer of children. You can check out her second blog which is a photo blog for her business.

*******************************************************************************




While I am on the subject of Lisa, she gave me the Butterfly award:

Now I get to give it to up to ten blogs I love and post links to them and then those recipients can do the same to bloggers they love (and up load the graphics to their own site.) Some of these people I know personally and some I do not. They may or may not want my award, but I am sure they will appreciate the link anyway!


The first is Lisa of course, my favorite public blogger of all time and one of my bestest friends from the great Auburn University and her link it straight above!


I have to give my award to Mara also, my favorite private blogger of all time and also a best friend. Oh and also from AUBURN- WAR EAGLE .


The next is Testosterhome, who inspires me with her wit and the fact that she is raising FIVE BOYS! I have five but not all boys, that has to be an interesting life.


My friend Rach, out in Utah has the best style and is one of the most creative people I know, sure miss her since she moved away from GA. Her blog is called Johnsons Framed.


My friend Katie K. who inspires me with her unique humor and take on motherhood. How can anyone born after the 70's have so much insight on life? Not that I have any but . . yes I am a 70's born child, so I am somewhere in my thirties in case you are ciphering. Kinda Crunchy Suburbanites gets a Butterfly award anyway!


I would give one to my husband for his blog but he wouldn't appreciate it I fear, a blog about being a redneck does not want a butterfly graphic on it!


And lastly the neatest cooking blog I know, I wish I had the time and energy of this woman, a very cool web site that was her New Years resolution last year, to use her crock pot every single day of 2008, log the recipes along with photos and a verdict from her family. Very cool and she has a book coming out soon. Congrats to A Year of Crockpotting.
Thanks for reading my humble blog, if you want to win something from moi, be one of the first three to leave a comment (now that is pathetically easy right?)












1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love the handmade pass-it-on idea! Time to go copy-paste the instructions on my blog :)

    And thanks for the award too,
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete