Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Day in Georgia

Well, we finally got it, and on March 1st! I always and only wish for one day and night of snow each year, here in the fairly deep south (which I adore.) Sleet turned to snow yesterday as the temps plummeted and my children were thrilled.
Here is doodle talking to a lumpy grungy snowman, I think she is waiting for it to wake up and say "Happy Birthday! Seriously she stood there for like 20 minutes oblivious to the cold and she refused to wear gloves.

Here is dad being a good dad trying to make grungy snowman #2.


This is me trying to take a picture of Jack with the snow, left handed. He didn't have any appropriate attire, heck none of us did. Should you invest money each year on snow proof clothes and shoes when your children are growing and will only need it once each year? Especially when 4/5 of your kids are all the same age and size so its not like hand me downs would get used all that much!



I finally got in a picture this morning and I like this one simply because it is so colorful in our hodge podge of piece-mealed clothing! Hope it is dry and sunny tomorrow like they are predicting. 70's by Friday. Now that's what I like about the South . . .




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys did get alot. Were you out of school AGAIN today? You are a good mom to mark the occasions with photos!

    ReplyDelete