Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ducks in a row




Here is the Chili and the happy family eating it, well Roy and I ate it and the kids picked at it and put tons of cheese on top and ate the cheese. The picture of Jack mad is the result of my ignoring him in order to cook and photograph my meal. How in the world do people do the supermom thing? I can't figure it out. If I do well on the housekeeping/cooking thing, I feel guilty that my kids aren't getting help with school work and reading time or bonding time with me. If I spend a lot of time with the kids I feel a list of things I need to do running through my head and the house looks like crap. Where do people find the balance. I can't seem to get my ducks in a row

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, the fact that you survive every day w/o killing someone AND manage to cook dinner for those you didn't kill means you HAVE your ducks in a row!!

    ReplyDelete